Table of Content
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- WHAT DATA DOES COOKIES COLLECT, TRACK & USE?
- HOW DO I VIEW AND MANAGE MY COOKIES?
1.WHAT ARE COOKIES?
This page describes what information does cookies gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, depending on what you feel comfortable with after being informed.
- Email Newsletters Related Cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications, which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders Processing Related Cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly. This is used to handle your orders and payments, deliver your items and provide you with the right services.
- Forms Related Cookies. When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. This will help us to analyse our performance, so we can fix errors and improve the usability, effectiveness of our websites, products and our services for you.
- Site Preferences Cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences. This includes recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, and personalise your experience by displaying ads.
- Google Analytics. This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Test Cookies. From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most. Also, as we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Google AdSense Cookies. The Google AdSense service we use to serve to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies. We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Affiliate Tracking Cookies. Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- Social Media Cookies. We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest) will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
3. WHAT DATA DOES COOKIES COLLECT, TRACK & USE?
When you interact with our products and services, you provide us with information which we securely store and use to improve user experience.The common ways you provide us with information include:
- searching for products or services, placing an order, submitting a review or compiling a Wishlist;
- downloading, viewing, or using digital content on a device, or through an app;
- providing information in Your Account or Your Profile;
- configuring your device privacy settings;
- communicating with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name, address and phone number;
- your age;
- your signature;
- delivery details of people to whom purchases have been dispatched or people listed in 1-Click settings (including addresses and phone numbers);
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- personal description and photograph in Your Profile.
- bank details including payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specific preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve website content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Qubyk Marketplace sites and third-party sites
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
4.HOW DO I VIEW AND MANAGE MY COOKIES?
Disabling Cookies. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser “Help” feature for how to do this). This will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire.
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket or Wishlist, proceed to Checkout, or use any Qubyk Marketplace products and services that require you to sign in. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust the time you visit a site and some features and services may not have some preferences for every work.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact us at [email protected]